RAINBOW PLC CONTROLLED POWDER COATING RECIPROCATOR
4.1. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Stroke : 1.700 – 3.000 mm
Adjustable speed : 10-30 m/min
Need of electricity : 220V – 50Hz.
Power : 0,75 KW
Length : 600mm
Width : 750mm
Weight : 180 kg
Max. Load : max. 20 kg
Reciprocator is designed for automatic electrostatic powder coating applications. The construction and performance are designed to high continual load everyday operational conditions. Perfect coating is achieved with easy adjustment of stroke and speed to meet production needs.
RECIPROCATOR REMOTE CONTROL DEVICE PROPERTIES;
- Remote control panel is hand touch LCD screen
- Two reciprocators can independently be controlled (working periods, speeds and strokes)
- Working period, speed is being monitored in the screen while processing. This property leads the usage and adjustment comfort.
- Reciprocator adjustments are memorized for 10 different products
- The guns which are connected to reciprocator powder coating is started and ended from the panel.
CONTROL PANEL AND ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
The electrical control panel is mounted on the cabin and the internal cabling has been made. The control panel consists of panel elements with brands LSIS, ABB, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC and equivalent.